In June 2014, the UVP Network endorsed creating three specialized networks that could promote more effective collaborations on three critical topics:
- Curricular/Co-curricular Engagement & Integrative Learning
- Science of Learning/Pedagogical Innovation
- Student Success/Learning Analytics
In 2016, an additional network on Advising & Academic Guidance was created.
These networks are designed to connect a broad array of administrators, faculty, and staff from across our university communities in intra- and inter-university conversations. The general objectives of the networks include:
- Share best practices
- Document ongoing work and the research underpinning it, including campus-based action research
- Promote cross-campus connections
- Use all the ideas, conversations, and shared research that comes out of the first three activities to inform and support on-campus collaborations that enhance undergraduate engagement and learning at your university
Click here for a list of current co-chairs for each specialized network.
For more information about the Reinvention Collaborative’s Specialized Networks, please contact email@example.com.